Join us for this year's virtual event to raise funds for all of Thrive Group's programs and services!
Click here to sign up as an individual, or join with a group of friends!
Let's get moving!
- "My mother was reluctant to move to Long Term Care. The staff have made her feel comfortable living here and we feel much better about this choice"~ Family Member of St. Peter's Resident
- "Mom has many social activities to choose from and we love participating with her when we can"~ Family Member of St. Peter's Resident
- "I enjoy being involved on the Residents Council and making decisions"~ St. Peter's Resident
- "My family can visit with me in many different places at St. Peter's"~ St. Peter's Resident
- "I just love being able to share my knowledge and skills with my colleagues so that together we can make sure we provide the best care possible to all our residents."~ Ashley Lishman (St Peter's Staff)
- "You have very caring staff who understand that so many of the residents are fully dependent on them"~ Family Member of St. Peter's Resident
- "There are lots of activities here and I have made new friends"~ St. Peter's Resident
- "I am a member of the food committee and I really like trying the new options"~ St. Peter's Resident
Welcome to St. Peter’s Residence at Chedoke, located on the west mountain in Hamilton.
At St. Peter’s Residence we provide a home-like environment for all our residents and family members with special attention to high quality, person centred care. Whether you prefer to socialize in our café, enjoy regular entertainment, or participate in our many recreation programs, there is something for you at St. Peter’s. Our highly trained staff deliver care and services in a way that meets individual needs and preferences.
St. Peter’s is a Best Practice Spotlight Organization (BPSO)
Best Practice Spotlight Organizations (BPSOs) are health-care and academic organizations selected by the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario (RNAO) to implement and evaluate the RNAO’s best practice guidelines. St. Peter’s is committed to continuous quality improvement and is thrilled to work in partnership with the RNAO to ensure the advancement and delivery of best practices in the health care sector and in our home.